The description of Bank Of Cyprus
Our app is designed to make your everyday banking easier and faster and perform your queries and transactions securely at a touch of a finger.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Login using your User ID and the 6-digit Passcode or using biometrics (available on compatible devices as an alternative)
• Check your balances using the convenient “Home” page, where connected accounts are separated per account type (current accounts/saving accounts/cards/loans)
• View a snapshot of your finances and get useful insights such as your net worth and scheduled payments
• View your Account Details for connected accounts i.e Interest Rates, IBAN (with an option to share), Hold Amounts, Uncleared Cheques etc .
• Check your account’s Transaction History with a convenient filter option to minimize the results and trace a specific transaction
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to any Bank of Cyprus customer. For your convenience, you may use your predefined templates
• Carry out fast and easy QuickPay mobile payments to Bank of Cyprus customers, up to €150 per day, using the beneficiary’s mobile number or account/card number. Also available for payments that exceed the €150 daily limit, with the use of a Digipass. (only for individuals)
• Set your favourite Quickpay contacts and have them available for selection with just one tap
• Transfer funds to other local banks or abroad (SEPA & SWIFT) either to new or to account auto-saved beneficiaries
• Connect accounts held with Banking institutions and view information about those accounts (for supported banks only)
• Open eFixed Deposit (in euro and other currencies) and eNotice accounts
• Apply for an eCredit Card
• If you are a business subscriber with predefined multiple signatures (schema), Approve/Decline your Pending Transactions
• Update your contact information (phone numbers, email). Digipass OTP is required
• Get images of cheques you issued or that you deposited
• Pay your utility bills
• Open a standing order via the Transfer option as a repeated payment and a direct debit for your credit card
• View the status of your transactions performed via 1bank channels
• Personalise the app by uploading a picture of your choice or setting up account alias
• View the “Notices” sent by the Bank from time to time, to keep up with our news and much more .
The Bank of Cyprus Mobile Application is offered free of charge, however 1bank Commission & Charges may apply for your transactions.
In case you don’t have 1bank credentials, please visit http://www.bankofcyprus.com.cy/en-gb/retail/ebankingnew/application-form/apply/ to find out more or contact us on 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 if calling from abroad, Monday to Friday between 07:45 and 18:00, Saturday and Sunday 09:00 until 17:00.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
• To have access to the full range of features and the latest enhancements, please ensure that you have the latest version of the Bank of Cyprus App Installed on your device and Notifications are enabled,
• The Bank of Cyprus App is compatible with Android 6.0 and higher
• The Bank of Cyprus App is offered in Greek, English and Russian.
• In case you forgot your credentials, please visit http://www.bankofcyprus.com.cy/home-gr/Internet-Banking_gr/1bank/forgot_your_passcode/ and learn how you can retrieve them.
Bank of Cyprus will never ask you for any personal details through emails, pop-up windows and banners.
If you receive an email or other electronic communication asking you to enter or confirm your Βank of Cyprus personal details, please do not reply as it may be fraudulent. Please forward any suspicious emails to: [email protected]
If you think you may have revealed your personal details please contact us immediately.