What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
● if you register with us (username, avatar);
● information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
● information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name;
● data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
● the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
● To provide helpdesk and support services;
● To customise the App which is available to you;
● To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms;
● To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
● To personalise your experience;
● To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
● To prevent fraud and crime;
● To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google;
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other device utilized to access rowtechapk.com to ensure that rowtechapk.com is optimized for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to rowtechapk.com, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type and a reading history of the pages viewed.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for rowtechapk.com to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at [email protected]