「Compared with the AD version, this version does not pop up ads after the character dies, but only provides the first level of the game content for free trial, and you can unlock all subsequent level content by paying. If you are not interested in paying to unlock levels, the AD version would be a good choice.Thanks for playing. Enjoy~ 」
Welcome to HAAK, a world brimming with contraptions and dangers. Dangerous mutants walk the land while dark forces move in the shadows...
Rise, Haak, brave wasteland adventurer! Become the light that repels the darkness!
First available on PC and consoles, HAAK is now slaying foes on mobile!
The game takes place in a world ravaged by disaster. The once glorious city has been reduced to ruins, and the survivors struggle for survival. In the south, a land called Sanho has mostly remained unaffected by the calamity due to its unique geographical environment and has grown into something of a sanctuary. The protagonist, Haak, is a traveler from a small northern town. He chose to leave his home and ventured south to survive.
• Haak is an explorative game combining action-platformer gameplay with Metroidvania.
• Traverse the land with your hook, dash, and charged slash.
• Find the multitude of secrets and hidden rooms scattered across the land.
• Use any tool at your disposal to master mechanics and solve the multitude of puzzles.
• A retro & futuristic pixel world for a comic-esque feel.
• Creative difficulty changes so that even those who are all thumbs can beat the hardest of bosses.
• Fully hand-drawn graphics with unique and interesting characters.
• 10 side missions and areas to explore with plenty of content for over 30 hours of gameplay.
• Choose your own path and decide the fates of the game's characters with several possible endings.
• Ben Dover will rate you in a variety of aspects after you complete the game. Do you have what it takes to reach the highest rating?
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.