Experience fear with the best Nextbot mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This addon has 13 unique nextbots that will hunt you down. Each one moves faster than you do and the only way to avoid them is to run and jump. None of them have sound but I think it just adds to the horror.
List of Nextbots:
1. First up is Obunga. Probably the most popular of the bunch. He can kill you with one hit and a stare. Literally, he terrifies me.
2. Quandale Dingle here to hunt you down and kill you. Not much else to say. It's quandale!
3. Next is sanic. He's gotta go fast. I know, old meme. But I had to add him for nostalgia.
4. Nico's smile hides in the darkness.
5. Do you have rights? Constitution says you do. Yea it's Saul. What did you expect.
6. You can't hurt me jack! No literally you can't. Because these nextbots have insane health. Also senator armstrong is here.
7. Probably the oldest meme here is this guy. The troll face. Yea, but it has come back so it's relevant I swear.
8. Um next is marmite. I don't really understand this one but it's popular so sure I'll add it I guess.
9. Somethings not right. Somethings uncanny. Oh it's just Mr.incredible. probably the worst meme to ever exist.
10. Up next is quandale dingle's Goofy ah uncle. He's done terrible things. He also is wanted for 69 different crimes.
11. Up next is Selene. An alternate from the mandela catalouge. I'm pretty sure it isn't human.
12. Next is American psycho. And a psycho he is since he will not stop until you're dead.
13. And lastly for now is the nerd. It's not even scary. Bro thinks morbius is bad.
The mod is easily installed in one click. Make sure the latest version of the game is installed and file access is allowed, otherwise the mod may not work. The trial version is not supported.
Features of the application:
☆ The app is free to install
☆ Suitable for both boys and girls
☆ Nice and user-friendly interface
This product is not an official installation for Minecraft Pocket Edition. We are not an associated firm of Mojang AB and have never cooperated with this enterprise. Minecraft Name, Brand, and other relative assets belong to the Mojang AB Company or their official owner. All rights reserved as indicated in http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
☆ Improved optimization