oculavis SHARE is redefining the way, people are interacting with machinery and equipment and how technical knowledge is provided on site. Augmented reality workflows for recurring processes on the shop floor or as a self-service in customer support enable structured step-by-step instructions with integrated documentation without having to contact a remote expert directly. For unplanned machine malfunctions and collaborative processes, technicians or machine operators can connect with colleagues in the (home) office at any time via visual remote support with augmented reality interactions to work closely on an issue without getting too close in person. The integrated management and documentation functionalities as well as a flexible user management open up various areas of application. These range from end customer support services in mechanical engineering and global support for production sites to supplier audits, factory acceptance tests (FAT) or remote commissioning. Increased machine availability (OEE), savings in travel time and travel costs, and the possibility of establishing digital business models in the service of machinery and equipment manufacturers are the core benefits.
oculavis SHARE offers machine manufactures and plant operators the following features:
• Full-HD multi-user video calls with augmented reality annotations, shared pointer and continuous zoom for visual interactions between participants
• Documentation of remote support cases with checklists, comments, screenshots and video recordings
• Chats with integrated translator into other languages to overcome language barriers
• Navigation mode with visual instructions to safely guide frontline workers on the shop floor
• Invitation of guest users, who can join a call in the mobile browser just with one click via a link without having to install the app first
• Flexible user and license management (single user and floating licenses) as well as roles and permissions management
• Asset Relationship Management to manage machines and assets, assign experts, technicians and workflows, upload technical documentation and create augmented reality views of a machine, its components and parts
• Easily create digital workflows, deliver them as step-by-step instructions and collect feedback from users
• The white label option turns oculavis SHARE into your own service app with your corporate design
• API-based integrations
• Additional apps for smart glasses
You don't have an oculavis SHARE workspace yet? Try remote support, augmented reality and step-by-step instructions without obligation at https://oculavis.de/free.
• Videocall improvements: - Mute others - Automatic rejoin - Pre-Call UI • Pre-fill username for guests • Mixed small improvements