All three 16-bit chapters of SEGA’s Golden Axe series hit SEGA Forever in one single app! Get ready to wield your axe, sword, and magic pots as you vanquish all manner of foes across the land of Yuria. Can you best Death Adder, Dark Guld, and Damned Hellstrike in one fell swoop from the palm of your hand?
It's a spellbinding age of magic, fire-spewing dragons, and skeletons in armor! Fight on the back of a giant turtle! Battle on the wings of an enchanted eagle! Vanquish and ride flame-breathing monsters to victory!
Golden Axe II
Chop down the forces of evil in this intense sequel to Golden Axe. Battle the dreaded Dark Guild with the Barbarian, the Amazon, and the Dwarf. Use tough new warrior skills and dazzling magic. Kick, hack, and hurl away enemies in the struggle to recapture that legendary symbol of peace, the Golden Axe.
Golden Axe III
Chaos is spreading across the land once again as the Prince of Darkness arises to conquer the world. To stop him and retrieve the legendary Golden Axe, four heroes step forward to accept the challenge.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- OFFLINE PLAY
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
- MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE COMING SOON
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT - HID compatible controllers
“Oozes addictive action.” [92%] - Les Ellis, Raze #3 (January 1991)
“SEGA's most triumphant walkalong and kick 'em out the way game.” [91%] - SEGA Pro #3 (Christmas 1991)
“Lots of fast action and scantily clad men with muscles are combined to produce an excellent game.” [86%] - Mega Drive Advanced Gaming #3 (November 1992)
GOLDEN AXE TRIVIA
- Makoto Uchida, the game’s primary developer, was also responsible for Altered Beast, another SEGA Forever classic!
- The ‘Chicken Leg’ Bizarrian you can ride also appeared as an enemy in Altered Beast!
- Remember – if an enemy is charging at you, stand next to a cliff edge and they may end up running straight off the edge!
GOLDEN AXE HISTORY
- The game was originally released in 1989
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designer: Makoto Uchida
- Lead Composer: You Takada
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Golden Axe, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.